Game in Action
This game really managed to blow my mind. I can’t remember the last time I have had so much fun playing a slot! The interesting things about this game are definitely the Bonus Game and the Scatter bonus.
The Scatter bonus is probably the best bonus that I have seen in a long time. It makes Scatter bonus more of a reward for playing a longer time than a random occurence that happens either the moment you start the game or then once in two weeks. The blue flasks especially give really good winnings. The basic five flasks already gave me a 2800 coin win.
The Bonus game is also a very refreshing addition that makes the game interesting. You don’t often win more than 350 to 800 coins, but it is often really fun to watch if you might just barely win.
Tower Quest has three bonuses:
- Wild symbol is a symbol which can fill winning combinations by substituting any other symbol, except for the Bonus symbols. The Wild symbols in Tower Quest are Stacked Wilds, which means that all of the Wild symbols in the game travel in stacks of three symbols.
- Scatter bonus is completely new for Tower Quest, and the good thing about it is that it rewards players who spend more time with the slot. The Scatter bonus is divided into red flasks and blue flasks:
- Red flasks are symbols which resemble small, red flasks that you will have to gather during the game. The more symbols you get, the sweeter the results. With 10 red flasks, you can activate 5 free spins with a 3x multiplier. With 20 red flasks, you can activate 5 free spins, with two symbols being turned into Wilds. With 30 red flasks you can activate 5 free spins, where you will get one Sticky Wild during the start of every round.
- Blue flasks are symbols that work like red flasks. You will collect them during the rounds, but unlike red flasks, you only need 5 flasks to activate the first bonus. With 5 flasks, you will get one free spin where the middle reel is filled with Wilds, and all the winnings with Wild symbols included are doubled. With 10 blue flasks, you will get one free spin, which will turn five symbols from the main game to Wilds. With 15 blue flasks, you will get one free spin, where reels 1, 3, and 5 are all filled with Wild symbols!
- Bonus Game feature is also present in Tower Quest. During these rounds, you will play cards against the evil wizard. If you manage to beat the wizard, then you will get your bet back with a 500x multiplier!
Other Slot Machines You Might Enjoy
Tower Quest is a game that definitely deserves more players and exposure. It is a fun, new, and innovative game that manages to give high payouts, provide an interesting theme and the experience you’ll have with it is guaranteed to be fun.
The game is probably not that good for beginners due to the high amount of things that are completely different compared to other games, which is why beginners should opt for games like Mega Moolah.