Game in action
Where Jurassic Park seemed to lack some features, Game of Thrones just seems a bit too perfect. The game has of course the traditional free spin bonuses that give ridiculous bonuses, but it is nice that they have other additions also, such as Gambling feature and that the two Scatter symbols already give some kind of a winnings. The game also is done very professionally, the details are of very high quality, and the soundtrack is an epic addition to the game. Everything just flows so well together and there isn’t really anything bad that can be said about the game. Or is there?
Game of Thrones features three bonuses:
- Wild symbols are the most common symbol among modern slots. It is a symbol, which can substitute for any other symbol. The Wild symbols in Game of Thrones appear as Stacked Wilds, which basically means that the Wild symbols go through the reels in stacks of three symbols.
- Scatter bonus is also fairly common, but definitely not as common as Wilds are. The idea behind Scatter symbol is that when you get three or more, you will get a certain amount of free spins, and in Game of Thrones two Scatter symbols give a random coin win. If you get to free spins, you can choose from three choices:
- Baratheon bonus offers you 8 free spins with a 5x multiplier
- Lannister bonus offers you 10 free spins with a 4x multiplier
- Stark bonus offers you 14 free spins with a 3x multiplier
- Targaryen bonus offers you 18 free spins with a 2x multiplier
- Gamble feature is a small feature that is triggered randomly. There you will get to flip heads or tails, and if you get four in a row, your winnings get a 4x multiplier.
Other Slot Machines You Might Enjoy
Game of Thrones is a modern slot, which surprises the player. The game is high quality, the winnings are frequent and often rather high, the bonuses are well made, and everything seems to be balanced. The game also is a great fit for beginners, which is why the game deserves all the hype it has currently received.
But we must admit that our expectations haven’t exactly been met. They could have done so much more with this slot. We rarely get to see the beloved characters and the lack of features (and the few ones we get to see are rare to see) makes it pretty bland if it weren’t for the fact that it were Game of Thrones.
So a solid slot attached to a great brand, but we can’t help shake the feeling that it could have been so much more…