Game in Action
Once again we come into a problem with Microgaming. Their games either make you win a huge amount of money with their ridiculous Scatter bonuses that can pay for a vacation in just a few minutes, or you are just suffering through small wins for 1000 rounds without no actual results.
The problem is that to get anywhere with Jurassic Park, you really need to win at least one bonus. The game requires it, since most of the basic wins are way too small, the Wilds are rather infrequent, and it takes ages to get to the Scatter bonus. But on the other hand, if you ever manage to get to the Scatter rounds, then you can easily get anything you’ve lost that far back with your balance jumping up by 1000s of coins.
Jurassic Park has three bonuses:
- Wild symbols are symbols, which are able to substitute for other symbols, when it is needed. Tge game’s Wild symbols are mostly Stacked Wilds, which means that the Wild symbols travel in stacks of three.
- T-Rex alert is a feature, which triggers randomly. It turns 35 symbols randomly into Wilds, and it will make all the Wilds on every reel go in stacks. This can trigger potentially huge winnings!
- Free Spin feature, or Scatter bonus as many know it, is a bonus which gives you free spins, when you get three or more Scatter symbols during one round. Microgaming is well known for their incredibly valuable free spin features, since at the start of the free spins you’ll get to choose one of the following features:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Bonus gives the player 12 free spins with Wild reels. There is also a small chance that T-Rex will appear in the game, and when it does, it turns all of the five reels into Wilds!
- Velociraptor Bonus gives the player 12 free spins with Wilds that give the player multipliers to every win with the given Wilds, and Wilds that split into two pieces.
- Triceratop Bonus gives the player 12 free spins, where every single spin, one Stacked Wild is added to a reel. You will also gain a full stack of Wilds to one reel, if you don’t win anything during a round.
- Brachiosaurus Bonus gives the player 12 free spins, where the player gets a random multiplier that ranges from 2x to 6x! This round can be retriggered.
- Dilophosaurus Bonus gives the player 12 free spins, where random symbols will turn into Wilds during the start of every round.
Other Slot Machines You Might Enjoy
Jurassic Park is a game that has sadly suffered from the same thing that many other games by Microgaming have this far – it relies too much on getting bonuses. Otherwise the game is fantastic, and if you are there to play for fun as a fan of the series, then sure. But there are way better games done by Microgaming, such as Thunderstruck II.